Friday, October 22, 2010

Fire Work

"Maybe your reason why all the doors are closed so you could open one that leads you to the perfect roadLike a lightning bolt, your heart will glow, and when it's time...you'll know."


This is a little tidbit from Katy Perry's song, "Firework." Maybe it's because I've had the song on repeat for an hour now or maybe it's because I've just burned my tongue, but either way, I was just wondering what it would mean to be a firework. Or fire work. Or be able to do fire work.


That might sound weird right off the bat, but that's what I want this blog to be. I want this to be a creative forum for anyone who has comments or concerns or criticisms or curiosity. I haven't thought of a system yet of how these posts will go, but that's part of the fun, I think. I want this to be a stream of consciousness that's unbounded and open. I think openness is key.


So stay tuned for one of my musings about what I think a firework could be. Perhaps it'll be a spark for your own firework...

No comments:

Post a Comment